Golden week begins
I met the laughter therapist again. Smack down bang in front of me at my favourite cat filled cafe - and all of a sudden I am being roped in to becoming a laughter therapist myself - signing down for the training. Later I realise my laughter therapist in fact is also my next door neighbour - which in a city of 12 million is quite impressive. Later again I am sitting drinking green tea and signing down to teach New Internationalist english classes while I discuss Abe san with a shinto priest - disguised as a bubbly blond australian girl. It all finally ended with eventual closure for my bohemium furniture-less existence and a long discussion with a member of the foreign ministry and my sempai who turns out to have been starring in a what-foreigners-think-of-Japan tv show for the past year and a half.
It has been a bit of a day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home