Waiting for a baby
It's a surreal period of time. I'm 38-weeks pregnant awaiting our second son. Every night I go to sleep and think, is tonight the night?
We have finally moved to Wales and are settling ourselves into my family home. It's all been an adjustment. Our little man is thrilled to have his Mor Mor and Mor Far around and we have finally cleared out a room to use as a study and a bedroom for Little Man. Toilet training is complete. Little man is settled into his new nursery. Unlike first time round, I actually feel ready for this baby to come whenever he wants to make an appearance. I am deeply grateful that, no matter what, in a month, we will have a baby and I will no longer be pregnant. Imagine that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home