Beckilina

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Golden week, grammer and gritting of teeth

Beautiful beautiful golden week.... that has descended into the depths of annoyance and frustration over japanese and classes that leave me feeling more incompetent at my level of japanese than truthfully I ever thought it was possible to feel after almost seven months of language school.

Thanks to tina's bloody fantastically good shoulder and a trip to harajuku to have my hair cut off I am sure I can grit my teeth to get through the next four months and arrive atlast at the homestay and a chance to have some proper immersion.

On the plus side though - a friend and I have just invested in a rice field which we will be planting and harvesting this summer. Don't ask me anything about rice as yet - I am as yet completely incompetent and don't think I could even recognise a rice plant in a line up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home