Tests, tests, tests
I used to have a re-occuring dream before tests. It's all too familiar - you go into an exam, you're sitting before the test paper and as you open it up you realise that you are actually sitting a maths exam when you thought it was biology, occassionally it also involves me arriving at school/the exam hall/the audition in such a rush that I manage to forget to wear clothes. Apparently it's a normal.
My life at the moment seems to be a living one of those dreams (it has yet to reach the point of forgetting clothes... but give me a couple of a weeks and it wouldn't surprise me). The two daily kanji and grammer test, the bi weekly afternoon thirty minute tests, the weekly forty five minute grammer and kanji test and the four weekly four hour test plus the six weekly two day test becomes just a tad old. I no longer have that dream - but quite often I arrive before a sheet of unknown kanjis feeling as though it might as well be a math exam, and I might as well have spent the year revising Greek for all the sense the exam paper makes to me. The plus side of living the dream is that no longer do I worry when I arrive before an exam sheet and cannot understand the question, when the kanji swim before my eyes in some wierd unknown pattern. It no longer really bothers me. Tests have lost their sting.
Having said that, completing two re take exams today, the results of which go back to the head office in London, on three hours of sleep was probably not the smartest idea I've ever had.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home