Beckilina

Friday, November 30, 2007

the dangers of red hats

When was the last time a stranger spoke to you on a train?

When was the last time that speaking turned into a conversation, that became a beer, that became an evening? that became a 'when can I see you again...'

And all because I was wearing a red hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Selmo said...

Oh Becky with a red hat...
I remember you in your red beret. And if it is that hat you mean, then I can only say: if I sat next to you on a metro, I would ask "when can I see you again?" even without speaking to you, without a conversation, a beer or an evening. (-;

xx

8:52 AM  
Blogger Selmo said...

...meaning: greetings from a work session about to end, at 1:50 am in a smoky room in Jabal Amman, lit sparingly by a made-in-china heater, the light of 3 laptop screens and a 5-bulb chandelier hanging from the ceiling, of which only 2 are working, shining dimly through yellow glass balls.
Good night and good morning.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home