Beckilina

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gasping at Life

It's like I can't quite get enough of life at the minute. I gasp it in huge breaths.

In five hours I have to get up for a four hour Japanese exam - but still my day has been filled to bursting with discussions of friend's books, editing another's publisher's proposal, foreign correspondence club Reuter's News workshops and a long long Thai dinner.

It's reaching that critical 1.30 am point, and just home from a Murukami cocktail, that apparently helps female hormones(??) I am going to do my best to get some shut eye tonight. But the world seems ready to be grasped in two hands - sleeping or stopping still for a moment seems quite impossible, atleast not when there is a whole world out there waiting to be sampled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home