Couples as Friends
I noticed today that I have many many couple friends in Tokyo.
Is this a signal,
a) of me getting old
b) that I really am not living the young, independent, single lifestyle I should be?
c) my brilliant taste in people who have awesome relationships AND are damn brilliant friends?
d) of the fact that it's winter and bitterly cold?
e) none of the above

3 Comments:
So glad to hear I'm not the only one noticing that! Personally, I go with c)
This comment has been removed by the author.
definitely c) !!
[Can you believe that they're playing Tracy Chapman in a Jordanian Internet Cafe? That song with a lot of "Sorry" in it... not the normal version, though, but rather one with some Pavarotti-kind of male opera voice always copying what Tracy is singing... oh, and it's on loop, great!!]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home